t3treattotarget.com Privacy Notice
By visiting t3treattotarget.com, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
The information we learn from the users of this website helps us to improve your experience at t3treattotarget.com. Although we currently do not collect all of the types of data described below, here are the types of information we could gather.
- Information You Give Us: Information that you enter on our website or give to us in any other way is stored by us in a manner that complies with the American Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). In addition to collecting and maintaining information for purposes of providing health care, we intend to use the information you provide to us for such purposes as researching rheumatological and otherdiseases, determining the efficacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of various treatment methods, cost/benefit analysis and improving the base of scientific knowledge.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Like many websites, we may use "cookies," and obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses t3treattotarget.com.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from t3treattotarget.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources including, but not limited to, other health care providers, and add it to our database.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
Information used for research is stored on a de-identified, HIPAA-compliant database where it is aggregated with other practice and patient data and used for research purposes. We share information subject to this Privacy Notice only with parties who agree to policies at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice, and which are HIPAA-compliant.
consent of affected parties.